What we should keep in mind when buying earrings for our daughter?
Nowadays, many parents decide not to pay attention to their daughter. In fact, in many hospitals they no longer offer that service. However, there are still many parents who do prefer to keep their newborn awake.
Maybe you have some doubts when buying the earrings, or maybe you do not even consider some important issues before buying the earrings for her. Which material is the best? What kind of closure? Can you have any form? We reveal all your doubts about earrings or gold studs online shopping.
How to choose baby earrings
- The material of the earrings:The first thing you have to take into account is the material of the earrings. The skin of the newbornis very delicate and is not free of possible allergies. Nickel-containing earrings can general allergy and hives. Undoubtedly, the best material for baby earrings is gold (minimum 14 carats) and silver. They are noble metals, and those that less allergies generate. Always look for hypoallergenic earrings.
- The shape of the earring:Keep in mind that the newborn spends most of the day sleeping, and that many times he will sleep on his side. Try that the earring has no shapes with edges, like stars, or have accessories that hang. The best slope is the plane. A simple, round, flat, fine earring. You will have time to change it later.
- The size of the earring:try that the earring is in tune and proportion with the face of the baby. Do not buy very large slopes, because they can bother you. If they are hoops, they are not too big, because the baby could pull them and hurt themselves.
- The closing of the earring:The best closure for the earring of the baby is the screw nut, because it is the safest so that the baby can not tear it off. Also, this ensures that the earring does not protrude from behind and may hurt the baby. There are other closures such as plastic or pressure nut with plastic. In all these cases, the nut is more susceptible to being lost. Avoid that the slope protrudes from behind, since the slope can be thin but very sharp and hurt the baby.
- The weight of the earring:If the earring weighs too much, the baby’s ear will suffer and the hole will crack. Keep in mind that the material is not heavy.